060: Truth Telling for Truth Seekers with Special Guest Kirsty Spraggon
Secrets and self-imposed shame can cause unhealthy practices, habits and is detrimental to the relationships we have with ourselves and with others. The act of telling our truths can free the mind, cleanse the body and help us regain purpose. Special guest, Kirsty Spraggon created the Truth Telling for Truth Seekers Event and her keynote addresses on the subject are sought after by Fortune 500 companies. She joins Host, Mike Domitrz to share her personal journey of living through self-imposed shame, how she freed herself from it and how she currently helps others to do the same.
Subscribe to the Everyday Mindfulness Show.
Links, Videos, & Tools Kirsty shared:
- Meditation for Grounding & Releasing: https://youtu.be/Y_FeRcia2mU
- Daily energy form & Checklist (click here)
- Kirsty’s Video on What Secrets Do To Us: https://youtu.be/y3HzM2aillQ
- Kirsty’s TedX Talk: https://youtu.be/FsTMPYuPXco
- Kirsty and Rena Romano discussing #MeToo and More: https://youtu.be/L6ZNEODtOsg